Bali Adventures -Telaga Waja River rafting
Bali Adventures In Telaga Waja
Bali adventures water Rafting in Telaga Waja River, it is actually reputed as one the ideal rafting site in Bali. It’s situated in Karangasem, Eastern Bali. Many people a new comer to whitewater rafting will enjoy the Telaga Waja’s combination of class and rapids simply because they produce some exhilaration but aren’t excessively challenging. Family members also can consider Telaga Waja rafting journeys.
The experience begins with an air-conditioned coach pick-up from your hotel and accommodation. A panoramic journey via Bali’s beautiful country side goes to the beginning in the village of Muncan in Karangasem, northeast Bali. Then you’ll be split into groups of a maximum of 4 persons as well as your guide will give away the rafting equipment during the day – helmets, life vests and also paddle.
Additional advantages that you could obtain just through Bali water rafting at Telaga Waja river would be the 5 minutes rice paddy walking in the starting place to the river and also the shot as well as simple access to the final point.
Rafting at Telaga Waja river is secure not to mention followed skilled trainers. We work using the operator who has experienced many years to assist domestic and also international visitors.
Price: USD 40 nett/person
RATE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Round trip hotel transfer for the hotel area of Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur only
- Mineral Water
- Safe and well-maintenance rafting equipment
- Professional river guide
- Buffet lunch
- insurance coverage
WHAT TO BRING RAFTING:
- Wear light clothes or bathers
- Wear runners or strapped sandals if possible
- Bring a change of clothes and a small towel
- You may want to bring sunscreen and a hat
- Beware of clothes with non fast colors
- sport shoes or sandal
- payment or voucher
- extra money for photo or souvenirs.
Enjoy your great Bali adventures